You can make a difference in a young woman’s life.
We have ministry tasks for many different people with many different talents. If you have an interest in volunteering, please call us to discuss how you may serve here.
- Volunteer Care Staff – Meet one-on-one with young women who may be experiencing an unplanned pregnancy, administer pregnancy tests and provide accurate information related to the outcome of that test.
- Prayer Team – Requests to cover clients’ specific needs in prayer are e-mailed weekly.
- Medical Volunteers – Nurses or ultrasound technicians who are qualified to provide ultrasounds for our clients.
- Office Support - Project and clerical support (assembling folders, preparing newsletters for mailing, etc.)
- Church / Community Liaison - Represent Care Net at your church – periodically set up information booths, promote Care Net events, and to be generally knowledgeable about the ministry.
- Monthly Donors - Include Care Net in your monthly budget to cover operating costs.
- Financial Underwriter – Provide finances to offset the up-front costs related to hosting a fundraising event so that all funds raised at those events goes directly to the ministry. This is also an opportunity to advertise your business.
- Event Planning - Work alongside staff and other volunteers to coordinate CPCNWH events, such as the Walk for Life (March/April) and the Fall Fundraiser and Silent Auction (October).
- Donation Management – Sort and process the many donations of baby clothing, diapers, and other baby items received for distribution through the pregnancy center.
- Facilities Maintenance – Provide general maintenance for our facility, such as replacing light bulbs and air filters, repairing fluorescent light fixtures, etc.
- Lawn Maintenance – Although regular lawn maintenance is donated to the Center, during Saturday Work days, we sometimes have outdoor tasks related to the landscaping.
- Office Cleaning & Maintenance – CPCNWH does not contract for any professional cleaning services. All cleaning is done by the staff and volunteers who come in for this purpose, especially on our monthly Saturday work days. This is a great opportunity for an on-going family service project.
- Transportation Volunteer –We need volunteers who have a truck or van and can be called on to transport donated items that cannot be used at the center to another non-profit organization.